DZYM 100% AUTHENTIC AND HANDCRAFTED IN CHINA
DZYM shoes are lightweight and made of natural jute rope, premium leathers, suedes and woven cloth. Espadrilles originate from the early esparto material from which espadrilles where made; this evolved to what we now call the Espadrille - that versatile everyday shoe that has inspired artists, celebrities and travellers all around the globe.
This espadrilles are made using traditional techniques from Pure linen canvas. This black and white pair has a basketweave jute heel panel with contrasting cream and natural yarns for a speckled effect. We especially like the brick ribbon ties that wrap elegantly around the ankle. perfect for the beach, the city, and everywhere in between.
- Upper material- Pure linen
- Upper Lining- Pig skin
- Sock Lining- Cotton fabric
-Outsole material- Rubber
-Wedge height- 7cm
- Ties at ankle
CARING FOR YOUR ESPADRILLES
Easily take care of this kind of espadrille flats and wedges by gently brushing the canvas with a little water and soap, then air dry the shoes in the shade. For the jute, trim the fibers around your espadrilles with scissors when needed.
FITTING AND BREAKING INTO YOUR ESPADRILLES
Out of the box your espadrilles might be a little tight. This is OK. By wearing your espadrilles a few times you will wear them in and they will take the shape of your foot; creating a snug and comfortable fit.
Notes: Please select according to US size, and we will send you China size. The type and measurement methods of shoes are different due to size system, it is a normal phenomenon there is subtle differences between the actual size of the goods and the data we provide.
Special situation such as :High foot, shoes wide fat, or flat feet, thin foot ,the proposed choice of partial half size or one size lager or small.
1. Because the soles is pure hand-made, with the special properties of the material so there will be joints in the interface or cracks,which is a normal phenomenon, each pair will have this crack, But will not affect the quality of wearing.
2. Please do not soak when there is water, as linen shoes after the water is easy to open .
3. The suture of Sole and vamp is use of cotton and linen thread, together with the use of exposed design.Try to avoid friction with the hard objects when wearing,, so as not to suture fracture.
Brush shoes must not be in the basin of water, should be dipped in water brush the dirt and dry up the soles, do not exposure. In case of mud after raining, must not fall, should be clean up and make it dry.
Storage, the shoes should be placed in a cool and ventilated place, do not damp.